মঙ্গলবার, ১১ অক্টোবর, ২০১৬

Truth of life


It had been raining since morning with multiple short breaks might be to give the general people a chance to go out for doing whatever necessary.
Like other people I had no any urgent demand for going out. But I was getting bored inside room. My mind was desperate and restless to go out. The fact is outgoing is something I always like.
In an interval that the rain took I came out of my mess house and walked along the way to the bank river Turag.
Probably my eyes were strewn to a number of local boats floating away to other side.
The boats coming from other part are more in number and full of passengers. No doubt most of the passengers were from Hindu community. They were coming from different places to attend a Hindu temple there. that was a temporary temple and Durga puja was going on.
I was thinking to move towards that temple. But before taking even a single step rain started.
I changed my mind and started moving to a different direction and took shelter under roof of a tiny tea shop.
The shop was almost open and near to a Bridge over the river.
The bridge is not so attractive in its design but it carries an immense importance as a hundreds and thousands of vehicles especially passenger buses run over it everyday.
I was there sitting for about fifteen minutes. It is not so long in a sense. But within this time I saw a hundreds of vehicles running from both sides. 
What I observed all throughout this time was of no occurrence of any accident. But accident could have happened if the drivers drove wrongly or turned the steering wheel to left or right. The truth is drivers drove the way they should and accident did not occur. 
There is another truth that lies in our lives. Life is also like the running vehicles. It is running for a destination, it is moving forward for a goal.

And it can reach its destination, it can achieve its goal if it is driven rightly and right way or it can not reach its destination, can not achieve its goal if it gets accident by being driven wrongly. 
We are the drivers of our own life and this is our responsibility to take our lives ahead by the right track.


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন