শুক্রবার, ২১ অক্টোবর, ২০১৬

Strength of Songs


AUDIENCE
Now-a-days we can hear a variety of songs from different medias.

The artists present songs with their utmost emotion, gestures and heart.

Songs have a kind of power which is produced when a song is presented right way.

If I tell something from my own experience I would say that a type of feeling generates in mind that changes direction of my thinking from pessimism to optimism, discouragement to encouragement.

In many live concerts I saw the audience becoming so powerful that they started dancing, singing or shouting forgetting age, situation and association.

Presence of large number of audience in any concert is itself a proof of songs having attraction.

Being attracted many young boys, sometimes even girls are seen carrying violin, guitar or other type of musical instruments.

However, I was not skeptical about power of Christian songs as I have a lot of experiences of having heard of many  Christian songs but it was beyond my imagination before having seen or heard the song in video that so many people can be so revived and put their faith in Jesus only being powered by a song

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন