রবিবার, ১৬ অক্টোবর, ২০১৬

Experience On the Way

Writer
What I do or should do everyday is to walk for 30-60 minutes.
To do so I walk all the way to my office which 45-50 minutes. Today is weekend. No office, no walk over there.
But for my health sake I must go out and have a walk for at least 30 minutes. I went out and walked up to Station Road right to the east of Tongi Biswa Ijtema Ground.
It was a hot summer day. I got perspired and was feeling uneasiness. I thought to stop walking and have a rest. 
I stood under a roof of tea stall near the footwear over bridge there. I looked at the intersection, the turning point of south, north, north-west and north-east.
A hundreds of vehicles were running away from every side. The same number of people were standing, waiting, moving here and there.
I stayed or about 10 minutes and all this time I did not take back my eyes.
I was looking and looking.
Probably my constant look turned into observation sometime later though I could not say when.
In my observation or my observation helped me to bring out some of truths related to life.
 AIM: No one without aim. 
Aim is most important in anyone's life. Aim is a kind of design. No one can build up his/her life without design. This is why everyone should set an aim. 
One more important thing is making effort to reach the aim. Aim can be considered as destination. We should remember that the distance of destination may be short sometimes but long and very long most of the time. Whatever it is short or long we ourselves should go there and going means coming out of home, leaving behind family company and comfort.
In another sense it can be said this way that we should carry out our responsibility, we should do our works. 
All those people were doing the same which was really fantastic to see.
 PREFERENCE
What we give preference to is important. There are a lot of things related to life. But  all do not carry the same importance. So we should give preference to the thing which is more important. But in this case we many do mistake.
We all know life is the most valuable thing. But if we take the matter from practical perspective we see most of us like to give preference to achieve aim forgetting or ignoring value and importance of life. In doing so people do anything without considering whether it is legal or illegal, logical or illogical, ethical or unethical.
Let me remember and remind you all that every action has its reaction.
What are the results people receive by doing all these illegal, illogical or unethical things?
May be not directly but indirectly people destroy their own lives by not allowing it to bear its fruits.



কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন