মঙ্গলবার, ৮ নভেম্বর, ২০১৬

Acquiring Knowledge

Writer
No need else if someone is having knowledge.
Knowledge is an inseparable part of human life. Nothing can be done without knowledge. No one can achieve development in his/her respective area without it.
Knowledge may be classified in different classes based on different subjects and matters.
Knowledge of each category helps a particular group of people becoming successful in a particular area.
Take engineering knowledge for an example. How does it help or work?
It helps a student who studies in an engineering college or university to be an engineer.
The same thing is applied to other subject based knowledge.


As character knowledge of this kinds must be obtained by studying the related subjects.
But apart from this there are some common knowledge which can be attained without studying any related subjects but by some common ways. Some other day in long past I met a farmer in my native village and asked whether he has any related training or not.
He replied without any delay informing that he had nothing that can be called training. He only observed his father and elder brothers doing farming related works and gathered experience. Based on that experience he can do all farming related works with easiness and without making any mistakes.
Here we see observing and gathering experience is a way of acquiring knowledge.
Only two days ago a young man from my native place met me and sought some information about a particular place of Mohasthangargh.

I made him glad with details and exact information.
I have a clear idea or knowledge about the place as I traveled there twice or thrice.

Here I like to highlight Travel. Travel is also a source of acquiring knowledge.
Shamim Ahmed, a small businessman, sells mobile accessories and mobile recharge cards from a small shop.
As I stay nearby his shop I see everyday a lot of people throng around his shop most of the time. A good understanding has grown between him and me as result of frequent visit to recharge my mobile balance.
I was astonished having seen his shop closed for consecutive three days.


On fourth day when I met and asked about reason he informed that he went some places to meet friends and relatives. He told that he faced an incursion of loss but his knowledge of interaction with people has increased manifold.
Here we find traveling is also a way of gathering some common knowledge 


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন